Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Power!































We're back from the beach! We had a great time and now it's time to get the house done. We now have electricity and water! It's nice not to hear the constant buzz of the generator all day. The walls in the upstairs are all complete (you can see the photo of the upstairs bathroom) and I have begun staining Paul's room. Zeke and Jeff have begun walls in the downstairs. As you can see from the pictures, the siding is now complete, as well as the front porch. The porch is huge! I love it! Zeke and Jeff completed most of the gutters while the kids and I were at the beach. We don't think we will finish in time for school, but we should be in sometime in September (we hope). Paul is sporting his new mohawk hair cut. Hopefully by next week I will have Paul's room complete. If you want to help me sand or stain, give me a call. I sure could use the extra hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment